Skip to main content

CANSCAIP's Packaging Your Imagination 2014

Last weekend I took part in CANSCAIP's annual conference, Packaging Your Imagination. Each year, CANSCAIP puts together a wonderful conference, bringing together amazing speakers for a full day of inspiration and this year was no exception.

With Welcome Address by Teresa Toten, Sessions with Cybele Young, Ashley Spires, and Holly Kent, as well as a great keynote by Susin Nielsen, I had such a great time.

Artwork by Cybele Young.  Please visit www.cybeleyoung.ca to see more!

Artwork by Ashley Spires. Please visit www.ashleyspires.com to see more Binky the Space Cat!

I always like to buy a book from one of the speakers I see. This year I got a bit carried away… :)


- - - - - 
Congrats to CANSCAIP for a wonderful 30th year of PYI!